Reliable and secure IT systems are just as vital to charities as they are to commercial businesses. But with restricted budgets, cost is a constant issue.
We have many years of experience providing innovative cost-effective IT solutions for the charity sector.
Features of MICT’s charity service:
Guaranteed response within 4 hours
- Same professional standard of service for charities as for commercial clients
- Microsoft Gold Partner status: our services are approved and supported by Microsoft
- Not-for-Profit status: our primary focus is the delivery of high quality technical services, not profit
Helping budgets go further
- No contracts; only pay when you need support
- 95% discounts on hardware and software supplies for charities
- Reconditioning old, donated PCs
What I’ve appreciated the most about MiCT is their ability to listen, and their enthusiastic approach to our enquiries, which are never trivialised. In this financial climate which is challenging for all, they will go the extra mile to deliver which is hugely reassuring for a hard pressed charity!
Contact us to find out more about our services for charities